This clever fire pit gives you the best of both worlds. A smart looking coffee table in the daytime then simply remove the center cover plate and by night it converts into a fire pit becoming the center piece of any entertainment area.
The top plate is made from 8mm thick solid Stainless Steel and has been cut with a laser to precision
The top plate which consists of the outer rim has lugs welded to the underside to prevent it from sliding off the fire pit, therefore you have the option of removing the plate completely which will leave you with the Goblet Fire Pit
A grill will sit perfectly in the center of the plate as to convert into a BBQ
Spit attachment brackets can also be adapted to the plate so a spit rotisserie can also be adapted to this versatile fire pit
Overall weight of the fire pit is 80kg
The top plate diameter is 1000mm and the height of it off the ground is 550mm
The outer rim of the top plate will get warm as to allow you to use as a resting plate or cook a steak or eggs on it
The center plate diameter is 700mm
The base is welded onto the bowl for extra stability
Advantages of Stainless Steel:
- Completely maintenance free product that will last a lifetime!
- Perfect to use along coastal areas as it is corrosion resistant
- Will not tarnish or stain the surface it is sitting on – perfect for tiled areas
- Easy to clean and maintain thus making it more hygienic
- Impact Resistant – its almost be impossible to break it
- The option of a grill plate to be able to BBQ on it, is also available
- The option of adapting a spit rotisserie can also be added to this fire pit
- Can be used as a coffee table when not being used as a fire pit
- To check a shipping price simply follow these steps
Select the item you are interested in and add it to the Cart. Then go to your shopping cart and click “Proceed to Checkout” Once on the checkout page, add in your post code and suburb and it will give you a shipping quote to either have it delivered to your home address, business address or the nearest depot located to you
- There are collection Depots located all across Australia, please click on the links below to find the nearest one to you
- Orders are processed fast, most within 48 - 72 hours providing items are in stock.
- Deliveries are sent during normal business hours, Monday to Friday and can take between 2 and 10 days to receive, pending on location.
- Purchases made on weekends and public holidays will be processed on the next business day
- A tracking email will be sent to you once your item has been booked with the courier for collection.
- Authority to leave the item at the front door or driveway is usually given as to avoid any delays with re delivery should no one be home at the time of delivery. Unique Fire Pits cannot be held responsible if the freight goes missing from your property after the delivery has been made.
- It is important to note that the estimated delivery date provided can change due to unforeseen circumstances, like breakdowns, traffic, time constraints or time critical freight getting preference.
- Providing delivery windows and calling ahead prior to delivery is not a service that the couriers offer, there are just too many variables that can change during the day.
- Free shipping can be offered only if you are located in Sydney and are within approximately 10km to the Ryde area. If you think you within this area and would like to know if this service is available, please don’t hesitate to contact us
- Pick up of your fir pit is more than welcome directly from our Warehouse located in Seven Hills 2047 or from Ryde 2112. Please call us on 0410 264 126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a collection. This option is available once in the checkout section of the shopping cart