- To check a shipping price simply follow these steps
Select the item you are interested in and click “Buy Now, choose any options it may offer then click “Add to Cart”. After you add it to your cart it will ask for the state you are located in and your post code and will provide you with an accurate shipping quote linked directly to our couriers. You will be given the option of choosing a service with or without transit warranty
- Our shipping costs quoted cover most destinations all over Australia. If you live in a remote location then additional shipping costs may apply
- Orders are processed fast, most within 48 - 72 hours providing items are in stock.
- Deliveries are sent during normal business hours, Monday to Friday and can take between 2 and 10 days to receive, pending on location.
- Purchases made on weekends and public holidays will be processed on the next business day
- A tracking email will be sent to you once your item has been booked with the courier for collection.
- Authority to leave the item at the front door or driveway is usually given as to avoid any delays with re delivery should no one be home at the time of delivery. Unique Fire Pits cannot be held responsible if the freight goes missing from your property after the delivery has been made.
- It is important to note that the estimated delivery date provided can change due to unforeseen circumstances, like breakdowns, traffic, time constraints or time critical freight getting preference.
- Providing delivery windows and calling ahead prior to delivery is not a service that the couriers offer, there are just too many variables that can change during the day.
- Free shipping can be offered only if you are located in Sydney and are within approximately 10km to the Ryde area. If you think you within this area and would like to know if this service is available, please don’t hesitate to contact us