All fire pits are made from 304 Grade Stainless Steel and 4.5mm in thickness
They can feature a small hole in them to allow water to drain away if desired
Can be used as a fire pit in the winter and a planter or water feature in the summer
Will certainly make a statement in any backyard
They all come in a polished mirror finish both inside and out including the base which not only looks great but also acts like an extra layer of protection
Brushed or a Matt Stainless Steel Finish is also an option
A 3mm Stainless Steel Lid can also be purchased to suit the 800mm and 1000mm diameter fire pits. They can be used to snuff the fire out at the end of the night, keep the water out of the fire pit and even double up as a coffee table when the fire pit is not in use. All lids come in a Mill / Matt finish.
These fire pits are pressed into shape using a very large hydraulic ram which gives it strength and the ability to withstand intense heat. Most cheaper alternatives are spun which is a metalworking process by which a disc or tube of metal is rotated at high speed and formed into shape usually using a much thinner gauge of metal
Advantages of Stainless Steel:
- Completely maintenance free product that will last a lifetime!
- Perfect to use along coastal areas as it is corrosion resistant
- Will not tarnish or stain the surface it is sitting on – perfect for tiled areas
- Easy to clean and maintain thus making it more hygienic
- Impact Resistant – its almost be impossible to break it
- The option of a grill plate to be able to BBQ on it, is also available
- To check a shipping price simply follow these steps
Select the item you are interested in and add it to the Cart. Then go to your shopping cart and click “Proceed to Checkout” Once on the checkout page, add in your post code and suburb and it will give you a shipping quote to either have it delivered to your home address, business address or the nearest depot located to you
- There are collection Depots located all across Australia, please click on the links below to find the nearest one to you
- Orders are processed fast, most within 48 - 72 hours providing items are in stock.
- Deliveries are sent during normal business hours, Monday to Friday and can take between 2 and 10 days to receive, pending on location.
- Purchases made on weekends and public holidays will be processed on the next business day
- A tracking email will be sent to you once your item has been booked with the courier for collection.
- Authority to leave the item at the front door or driveway is usually given as to avoid any delays with re delivery should no one be home at the time of delivery. Unique Fire Pits cannot be held responsible if the freight goes missing from your property after the delivery has been made.
- It is important to note that the estimated delivery date provided can change due to unforeseen circumstances, like breakdowns, traffic, time constraints or time critical freight getting preference.
- Providing delivery windows and calling ahead prior to delivery is not a service that the couriers offer, there are just too many variables that can change during the day.
- Free shipping can be offered only if you are located in Sydney and are within approximately 10km to the Ryde area. If you think you within this area and would like to know if this service is available, please don’t hesitate to contact us
- Pick up of your fir pit is more than welcome directly from our Warehouse located in Seven Hills 2047 or from Ryde 2112. Please call us on 0410 264 126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a collection. This option is available once in the checkout section of the shopping cart