Every Fire Pit requires wood and there is no better solution to stacking your timber by the fire pit than this Uniquely designed Fire Wood Holder exclusively designed by Unique Fire Pits!
It is large enough to hold enough timber to burn for days and not only is it piratical but it is a piece of furniture.
What is clever about our wood holders is that it can be easily flat packed and put away in the warmer months when the fire pit is not in use, saving space and eliminating a breeding ground for bugs and insects amongst the timber logs
The 2 sides just slot into each other so it takes about 30 seconds to assemble and dismantle
Personalise it !! – Yes for a small fee we can personalise the racks and inscribe your own name or logo on it
- The small size stand when assembled sits 600mm high x 900mm wide
- The large size stand when assembled sits 700mm high x 1200mm wide
- To check a shipping price simply follow these steps
Select the item you are interested in and add it to the Cart. Then go to your shopping cart and click “Proceed to Checkout” Once on the checkout page, add in your post code and suburb and it will give you a shipping quote to either have it delivered to your home address, business address or the nearest depot located to you
- There are collection Depots located all across Australia, please click on the links below to find the nearest one to you
- Orders are processed fast, most within 48 - 72 hours providing items are in stock.
- Deliveries are sent during normal business hours, Monday to Friday and can take between 2 and 10 days to receive, pending on location.
- Purchases made on weekends and public holidays will be processed on the next business day
- A tracking email will be sent to you once your item has been booked with the courier for collection.
- Authority to leave the item at the front door or driveway is usually given as to avoid any delays with re delivery should no one be home at the time of delivery. Unique Fire Pits cannot be held responsible if the freight goes missing from your property after the delivery has been made.
- It is important to note that the estimated delivery date provided can change due to unforeseen circumstances, like breakdowns, traffic, time constraints or time critical freight getting preference.
- Providing delivery windows and calling ahead prior to delivery is not a service that the couriers offer, there are just too many variables that can change during the day.
- Free shipping can be offered only if you are located in Sydney and are within approximately 10km to the Ryde area. If you think you within this area and would like to know if this service is available, please don’t hesitate to contact us
- Pick up of your fir pit is more than welcome directly from our Warehouse located in Seven Hills 2047 or from Ryde 2112. Please call us on 0410 264 126 or email email@example.com to arrange a collection. This option is available once in the checkout section of the shopping cart